A BUNCH OF THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR
A BUNCH OF THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR.
Every thanksgiving (well, everyday really), I think about everything I'm thankful for. I've been blessed. I've struggled most of my life and this is the first holiday season, I am free of it all. Yay, right? It's an amazing feeling. TO be happy in life and to be happy to be here living. Wow! This holiday season is already one for the books!
Speaking of holidays, Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I'm excited to be having my first vegan Thanksgiving. While I've been following a vegetarian diet, part of my family has completely gone vegan. It's very exciting. Not to mention, I am in full Christmas mode already.
So, in no particular order, here are a bunch of things I am thankful for:
- Family & Friends
- A job I actually enjoy.
- Beating depression
- Getting a handle on my anxiety without meds
- My Kindle and collection of books
- Every song that has ever touched my heart
- Past and present experiences
- Autumnal and holiday scented candles
- Chocolate covered pretzels
- The "ber" months
- Hot Apple Cider
- New York City and its aesthetics
- My journey to peace and happiness (I really am happy and I do have peaceful and blissful moments)
- Sweetgreen's Apple, Pear, + Cheddar salad
- Love and positivity around
- Concerts (because Ed Sheeran live is the greatest thing to ever happen thus far)
- All of you
Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrates! It's a day full of laughter, cheer, love, kindness, and bonding. May this Thanksgiving be as memorable as the last and new memories come from it. Happy-start-of-holiday-season to you!