TOP 10: BUCKETLIST
I have always lived very comfortably. I never got into much trouble. I always did what I was told. While it is usually a good idea to listen to parents and behave, as an adult it just sounds boring. I never cared enough for structure because my ultimate goals in life are to become one with myself and the universe. Whatever that means. I've always kept an open mind. I'm willing to try anything once. Part of that journey, for me, means facing my fears and living life to the fullest. Sort of like Jay Alvarrez and Alexis Ren except I'd be blogging about it instead of vlogging. I think having a bucket list is important. A bucket list is part of being adventurous and daring. They bring you out of your comfort zone and make life more thrilling. Bucket lists don't always have to be extreme. They can be simple. My bucket list consist of places I've never been and extreme things I've never done. It consist of small thing like romance and living in the moment. It's about living life on the wild side. It's about taking chances. It's about facing my fears. So, as I began to leave my comfort zone, I wrote a bucket list and my first Top 10 here on my blog.
- St. Barts
- Gold Coast
- South Africa
- Learn to surf/Hang 10
- Go bungee jumping.
- Swim with Dolphins
- Display my photos in a gallery.
- Meditate on the highest peak of Machu Picchu
- Camp under the Northern Lights.
- Go windsurfing.
- Go deep sea diving
Where the fun continues:
- Meet my "Always & Forever" and start a family.
- Visit top underground hot spots in London/Paris.
- Dance in a Parisian rain storm/ Dance the night away in Ibiza.
- Kiss under the Eiffel Tower/Have a summer romance in a foreign place.
- Style my biggest fashion inspirations/style crushes.
- Attend Coachella, Reading & Leeds,Glastonbury, Warped Tour, and other music festivals.
- Go on a road trip across America & Australia.
- Write a song with each of my favorite lyricists.
- Attend fashion week in different countries.
- Visit the seven wonders of thd world.
I hope this inspires you to make your own and do all the things you've ever dreamed of doing. As One Direction once sang, "You will find me in place's that we've never been for reasons we don't understand."